Meet and surpass service standards by providing customers with prompt, quality coffee selection, sales assistance and preparation. Demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Wait on customers promptly and cheerfully. Greet customers and provide them with great service.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
- Present oneself professionally, provide clear communication, and be prompt, tactful, calm and courteous in all customer and associate interactions.
- Ensure work area is clean and neat to create a favorable impression on customers.
- Investigate customers needs and suggest appropriate products for every customer to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- Assist customers in the selection and purchase of specialty coffee beverages and whole bean sales.
- Operate equipment (e.g., knives, espresso machine, blender) according to company guidelines.
- Prepare a variety of customer beverage orders, such as espresso drinks and Coffee of the Day.
- Follow store policies and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with cleaning standards and work as a store team player.
- Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products.
- Perform equipment maintenance in accordance with preventative maintenance checklist and company policies and procedures.
- Follow cash handling and register policies.
- Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain flexibility to work any shift.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills that engage our customers and associates
- Ability to read shelf tags, signs, product labels, training materials, and bulletins
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, present information in a professional manner and work with all levels of the organization
- Strong personal initiative and follow through to completion
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and willingness to help all members of the department
- Possess abilities and skills for effective production, merchandising, and customer service related to sale of merchandise
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to employment practices, safety, and food handling
- Experience in grocery retail and customer service
- Experience operating a cash register and making change
- Previous experience in food preparation
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions, including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company, complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: NE||Omaha|| 888 S Saddle Creek Rd ||68106 || Baker's||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 8771013 omaha