Alternate Locations: Omaha, NE (Nebraska)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
Hiring Manager: Jennifer M Schidler
About The Company
Led by over 9,000 employees including you Lincoln Financial provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Ranked #205on the Fortune 500 list, #25by assets, Lincoln offers a diverse range of financial services and solutions to over 17 million customers with a strong focus on four core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection.
This position will perform and deliver on highly routine work for his/her assigned area(s) claims of responsibility in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. S/he will evaluate highly routine claims ensuring the fair, ethical and timely processing of assigned claims.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of submitted dental claims.
- Escalates claims issues/concerns to more senior team members and/or management.
- Processes assigned highly routine dental claims for payment or denial in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meeting departmental quality/production standards.
- Provides customer service to internal and/or external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet customer needs.
- Recognizes general issues/concerns for assigned area(s) of responsibility, explains effect on the customer's service experience, and suggests process improvements.
- Reviews submitted dental claim information for payment.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Delivers highly routine work and provides general information, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Performs basic task/transactions related to common programs and services by acquiring core knowledge required for the role.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Works overtime as needed.
Education & Experience
- High School or GED (Minimum Required)
- 0-1 year of claims experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position OR for candidates with an Associates Degree or above, 0-1 year of claims experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position strongly preferred.
- Educational experience and/or proficiency is the use of standard office equipment (telephone, P.C. copy, and fax machines)
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 8771003 omaha