Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:04 AM
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Software Engineer 3 familiar with agile scrum and software development. The ideal candidate will be joining a highly motivated and focused agile development Product Services software team. This position is located in Bellevue, NE.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Facilitates software estimations and planning identifying product backlog tasks to be worked in a sprint and aid in estimating level of effort for development activities
· Lead daily standup meetings, scrum of scrums, remove impediments, and working with the product owner to ensure product backlog is current and up to date
· Conduct sprint review meetings and demonstrations to product owners and vested parties.
· Update product backlog tasks to include new or revised requirements and backlog items.
· Manage open issues in JIRA and work cross-functionally to determine remedies as necessary.
· Work with architecture and engineering teams to drive planning, issue resolution, and development on project specific technical details.
· Facilitates getting the work done without pressuring, assigning, or dictating the work.
· Collaborates with other developers and product analysts effectively
· Works well in a team environment
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17002397&lang=en
• Location: Bellevue, Omaha
• Post ID: 8159646 omaha