- Sets up banquet function tables and break tables with required items according to property standards.
- Prepares, organizes and pre-sets all non-entree items to be used during the banquet including coffee, bread, butter, condiments etc.
- Serves food & beverage to banquet and/or meeting break guests in a friendly and professional manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Garnishes and decorates dishes preparatory to serving.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Ladles soup, tosses salads, portions pies and desserts, brews coffee, completes side work and performs other services as required.
- Clears, resets tables and properly stores banquet items at conclusion of each course/banquet.
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
• Post ID: 8997983 omaha