Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Customer Liaison to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Bellevue, NE.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together...
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop, qualify and pursue Air Force and local area business opportunities.
• Support management level interfaces with the Air Force customer specifically at STRATCOM and Air Mobility Command (AMC).
• Provide input and ideas on future capabilities that the Customer should consider for R&D projects.
- Document key findings obtained from customer interactions, meetings to include customer opinions, action items, areas of potential relationship between customers and Northrop Grumman.
- Development, qualification, and pursuit of new business opportunities within the following market domains: STRATCOM, and AMC. The objectives are to: develop and maintain close
business relationships with key customers and senior managers, increase probability of win for new engagements and for existing contract renewals, increase Northrop Grumman footprint within the STRATCOM and AMC customer base, and enhance customer opinion of Northrop Grumman and its offerings.
- Development of new research area recommendations to introduce NG C2 personnel and NG C2 solutions, products, services and best practices to fit customer needs.
- Provide business analysis for potential new business opportunities, evaluate the viability of business opportunities and specific programs, and assist in the preparation of inputs to NG C2 business and strategic plans.
- Provide proposal support to include outlines, strategies, writing, color reviews, to proposal win strategies, to independent assessment of proposal strengths and weaknesses. Develop white papers and revisions
- Provide insight to the customer opinion of Northrop Grumman and its products and services in relationship to competitors.
This is an on-call/casual position.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002829&lang=en
• Post ID: 12008167 omaha