Posted: Thursday, February 22, 2018 7:17 AM
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000:route:mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000:route:mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Job Summary 13;
Technical Training is a team of training specialists working consultatively with North American Operations for the Service Assurance and Service Delivery organizations.
Our commitment is to provide learning solutions that will positively impact how our workforce operates. Overall, Technical Training uses a holistic approach to provide learning solutions. People who thrive in our area are self:starters with an inherent sense of urgency and have a passion for helping others succeed and providing the right learning solutions to maximize employee performance. They are problem solvers who think fast and adapt quickly to change. Most importantly, they demonstrate outstanding critical thinking and communication skills.
Job Description 13;
* Utilizes critical thinking and needs assessment skills to analyze, problem solve, and improve processes.
* May have ownership of an entire training program; which includes partnership with key functional areas.
* Acts as change agent for internal customers in development of solutions.
* Contributes relevant technical expertise to the development, evaluation, and implementation of new and existing course content.
* Actively supports the development of employees in the organization, including cultural and process changes.
* Exemplifies experience in training facilitation, presentation, coaching, influencing, and communication at multiple levels of the organization.
* Exercises considerable latitude in decision:making. May work with outside vendors to identify/schedule programs and support materials.
* Mentors and trains team members. Job specific certifications may be required.
Essential Job Functions:
:Coaching and development of Talent Development Consultants with the ability to influence change
:Lead Service Assurance and Service Delivery cross functional technical project/program initiatives
:Proactively serve as a mentor and coach to peers
:Proactively identify learning gaps, create strategies and define business outcomes to improve skills, change behaviors and impact results.
:Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize appropriately.
:Utilize advanced facilitation and communication skills in delivery of training across a broad spectrum of topics to multiple levels of the organization
:Thorough understanding of training and leadership methodologies.
:Ability to travel up to 50. 13;
:Bachelors degree or equivalent education and 6+ years of relevant experience. (Experience must include working in Service Assurance or Service Delivery capacity).
:Masters degree and 4+ years of relevant experience providing highly technical training.
:Knowledge of the applicable business units processes and repair systems for Service Assurance and Service Delivery. 13;
Bachelors or Equivalent 13;
Alternate Location: US:Florida:Apopka; US:Iowa:Des Moines; US:Nebraska:Omaha; US:Utah:Midvale; US:Wisconsin:La Crosse
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, vet
• Location: Omaha
• Post ID: 11843392 omaha