Business Management Analyst 2 - Cost Control - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Bellevue, Nebraska)
Posted: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 6:29 AM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Business Management Analyst 2 - Cost Control to become part of the Program Planning and Financial Control (PP&FC) organization. The Analyst is responsible for the implementation of standard processes, tools, and program planning and control practices supporting the SEMS III program. This position is located in Bellevue, NE.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support preparation of Earned Value Management (EVM) budgets, schedules, and ETC/EAC; support variance analysis reports; incorporate baseline and ETC changes into EVM system (MPM)
- Assist in the preparation and submittal of monthly CPR CDRL (Format 5)
- Analyze unbilled costs and work to correct any accounting errors that cause unbilled costs to accumulate
- Assist in financial reporting including the development and tracking of long range plans (AOP), monthly outlooks, and variance explanations for all financial metrics including sales, margin, acquisitions, awards, and cash collection
- Utilize Microframe Project Manager (MPM), SAP, Business Warehouse (BW), wInsight, MS Excel/Project/PowerPoint
- Develop processes to support the Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) including CAM interviews
- Interface with program leadership and external customer, and support all DCAA/DCMA audits
- Perform independent EAC and Variance Analysis
- Support pricing inputs / cost volume for Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
This is a fast paced high energy environment that requires a self-motivated employee. The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and abilities:
- Detail oriented
- Ability to understand and communicate unique problems and recommend potential business/process solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other program functional support areas; contracts, subcontracts, PMO.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT OFFERED ON THIS REQUISITION
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000436&lang=en
• Location: Omaha
• Post ID: 11633432 omaha