General Summary: The main objective of the Service Attendant is to assist Wait Staff with the timely bussing of tables in the dining room and sorting of dishes in the dish return room.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Essential Functions
- Bussing Tables and Sorting China/Silverware
- Responsible for keeping dining room free of dirty tables following correct Luby s procedures.
- Maintains floor and traffic areas by vacuuming, sweeping, or spot cleaning.
- Monitors dish return room and facilitates movement to dish room, sorting of napkins, flatware, glasses, and china.
- Assists other team members when necessary. Asks for help when necessary.
- Assists management in anyway conducive to the efficient operation of the cafeteria.
- Maintains organization throughout the shift in work area.
- Stores all items in their designated labeled areas and eliminates clutter.
- Cleanliness and Sanitation
- Follows standardized cleaning procedures and practices the clean-as-you-go philosophy.
- Sets up and maintains sanitation stations, changing out at least hourly.
- Responsible for following all food safety and sanitation standards throughout the shift.
- Follows departmental closing procedures.
- Performs daily cleaning assignment(s).
- Effectively communicates product, equipment, or operational issues to management in a timely manner.
- Responsible for reviewing schedule and checking out with management before leaving.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must practice good personal hygiene and be neatly groomed
- Must be able to speak, understand, and read the English language
• Post ID: 9001783 omaha