A Field Client Relationship Manager in Real Estate is a real estate agent who strives to serve every need of a customer as they pursue the purchase or sale of property. Real Estate is a fast paced and exhilarating industry that is desirable to managers who are client focused and self-motivated to create and maintain customer relationships. This position offers independence and flexibility as you work in the field with showings, open houses and client meetings.
- Pursue client relationships through personal and professional networking opportunities
- Manage the entire real estate transaction process for the purchase and sale of property
- Be available to work in the field by scheduling real estate showings with clients
- Advise clients on how to best market their property
- Be an expert in your field when it comes to the real estate climate of your local community
- Communicate with all clients on a regular basis and respond promptly to all questions
About Woods Bros Realty and HOME Real Estate
HOME Real Estate and Woods Bros Realty are Berkshire Hathaway affiliates and wholly owned subsidiaries of HomeServices of America. The two powerful local companies have deep roots in Nebraska along with long reaching branches throughout the country. The family of professionals spans residential and commercial real estate service and corporate relocation, as well as mortgage, title and insurance, with the goal of making real estate transactions as smooth and easy as possible for their clients.
Associated topics: assistant gm, business coach, district manager, editor in chief, executive producer, executive team leader, fire marshal, general manager, petty officer, shift supervisor
• Post ID: 12136637 omaha