At Kohls, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohls requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, youll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations and have some fun along the way!
Kohls is currently hiring Beauty Sales Associates !
Responsible for engaging and assisting Customers, both within and as they approach the Cosmetics and Fragrance Departments. Assists in executing Cosmetics and Fragrance merchandising and operational functions to Company standards.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Smiles and Says Hi! Contributes to customer oriented atmosphere within store by smiling and saying hi to all customers and Associates encountered. Encourages others to smile and say hi.
- Adheres to the Yes We Can policy and efficiently resolves customers questions and requests. Supports fellow Associates through Yes We Can actions and behaviors. (i.e. team lifts of heavy packages, supporting fellow teammates needs/requests as appropriate.)
- Consistently uses the 5 step GREAT program while interacting with customers: Greets Customer, Requests Credit, Explains Email, Asks to complete the Survey and Thanks the Customer.
- Executes Kohls Service Standard of Engage and Assist.
- Inquires about the customers interests.
- Motivates the customers interest by offering a product demonstration.
- Informs the customers of the brands Kohls carries by offering a department tour.
- Discovers the customers needs with probing questions.
- Schedules appointments for Make Up and Skincare consultations when needed to satisfy the customers needs and for Cosmetics Events.
- Pages for customer assistance when more than two customers require service.
- Demonstrates Cosmetics and Fragrances and describes the results and benefits to the customer.
- Links three plus units of cosmetics during the customer interaction.
- Reinforces the customers selections by reviewing the use and benefits of the products chosen.
- Solicits customers to apply for Kohls Charge. Opens new accounts in accordance with Company standards.
- Solicits e-mail addresses from customers.
- Replenishes the Cosmetics and Fragrance fixtures.
- Utilizes replenishment reports daily and ensures Company in-stock goals are maintained.
- Uses RF equipment (radio frequency) to check product on hands, and informs Supervisor or Management when a products on hands are inaccurate.
- Completes merchandise recovery and sales floor returns.
- Maintains hygiene standards within the Cosmetics and Fragrance Departments.
- Follows Company merchandise presentation directives and standards while merchandising and back stocking incoming truck freight and replenishing the sales floor.
- Identifies and communicates merchandising and sales floor operational opportunities to Supervisor, Area Supervisor, or E3.
- Completes price changes, ISC memos, callbacks, transfers, and other paperwork as directed by Supervisor.
- Arranges merchandise on fixtures and maintains non-promotional signs on the sales floor according to Company standards. Resolves ad issues as needed by changing signs to reflect current sale price.
- Assists in the maintenance of Company stockroom capacity and organizational guidelines.
- Follows Company best practices and participates in Company programs (ie: tester replenishment, damages, defectives, even exchanges and store shortage action plans).
- Utilizes and
• Post ID: 8997748 omaha