Goetze Dental is seeking an energetic, outgoing, motivated individual with a desire to explore the ever-changing landscape of the dental industry. The position requires that an individual constantly be on-the-go, often times requiring visits to multiple offices in a single day. Within these offices, a technician may be faced with unique service issues and it is up to that individual to combine knowledge, experience, and other available resources to diagnose and repair the problem. In order to be successful in this role, one must remain organized at all times. A sense of urgency, creativity, high detail orientation, and strong written and verbal skills will only improve one’s ability to be successful. A Goetze Service Technician is responsible for providing a superior customer experience throughout all aspects of a customer’s service needs.
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate the occasional need for overtime work, including possible overnight travel
- You must be able to lift up to 100 pounds- job requires an individual to lift, load, and unload heavy equipment
- Ability to comply with the company uniform and dress policy
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site repair, delivery, installation, and maintenance of dental equipment in a courteous and professional manner
- Determines parts, supplies, and/or tools necessary to complete service requests and ensures customer acceptance before continuing service
- Trains customer on the proper use and maintenance of equipment when necessary
- Ability to provide alternative equipment options when necessary
- Maintains a clean and professional van, obeys all traffic laws, and keeps appropriate levels of van inventory
- Complies with Enterprise Fleet Management, DriverCheck, and Goetze Dental Dress Code policies
- Attends all required manufacturer, Federal/State, and company trainings and follows their guidelines for repair, movement, or modification of equipment
- Utilizes ClickSoftware Streetsmart (Xora) and Goetze Dental Procedures to process work orders
- Submits all job related paperwork within the required timeframes
- Works closely with assigned advisor to schedule calls and improve routes
- Communicates with all team members to ensure that everyone has current information
- Understand and utilizes the basic Goetze systems: email, phone, internet, Xora, ADP, SAP, etc.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
Goetze Dental is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace. Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted.
An ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a High School Diploma (or equivalent); technical training in the bio-medical and electronics field is preferred. General mechanical aptitude with prior experience in the areas of dentistry, medical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, electricity, and/or electronics is also preferred. A preferred candidate ideally possess working knowledge of hydraulics, mechanical and electrical systems, Windows-based programs, computer systems, and other peripherals. Strong candidates show competencies in customer service, organization, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
About Goetze Dental:
A Family Tradition of Excellence.
Goetze Dental is a family-owned business serving dental practices since 1884. We proudly serve over 10,000 dentists in nine Midwestern states. Our centrally located Kansas City, Missouri distribution center allows us to ship supplies to most practices within one day.
We provide quality products, education and service to the dental profession. We aspire to be the model dental distributor in all our markets, creating win-win relationships with all our stakeholders within a high-performance environment.
Core Values- Mind, Body, & Soul
Mind - You get it! You understand the importance of your role in achieving the Goetze Vision. You strive to stay educated to master your craft. Your knowledge and laser focused vision gives you the autonomy and direction necessary to take risks, innovate, and capitalize on opportunity.
Body - You have the capacity to do it! You put yourself in a position to succeed: You follow through with promises. You show up on-time and organized. You take care of yourself physically and mentally to perform at your highest level for the people that count on you.
Soul - You want it! You are immensely passionate about your role in achieving Patient Nirvana™.
You have purpose. You believe in your Goetze family. You stay honest to your family and stakeholders. You are incorruptible in the face of ethical decisions. You want to leave this world a better place.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Omaha, NE
• Post ID: 11869027 omaha